Codes Enforced

The Town of Bow Zoning Ordinance authorizes the Building Inspector to enforce the State of New Hampshire Building Code.

Property Complaints

The enforcement of the codes and ordinances which regulate construction, property use and development in the Town of Bow is handled by Code Enforcement. Please email the Building Inspector to report perceived violations and include your name, phone number or email address, your concern, and the property address of your concern. Fill out the Property Complaint Form online.