Trash & Recycling Services
Weekly Pickup Schedule & More Info
For details and information, including the weekly pickup schedule, holiday schedule, and what to recycle, read the complete:
Pinard Waste Systems Contract
The Town of Bow contracts with Pinard Waste Systems for weekly curbside pickup of household solid waste and recycling. Each household gets one trash cart (green) and one recycling cart (blue). Additional carts are available for a fee.
Extra Trash or Recycling
What if I have extra trash or recycling that does not fit in my cart? In accordance with the Town's policy, Pinard will not pick up items left outside the cart (except for tires). Because they will not, residents have two options:
- Rent an extra trash cart or purchase an extra recycling cart, which you can then use every week. For more information on renting or purchasing additional carts, visit our Ordering Extra and Replacing Broken Carts page.
- Take your excess trash/recycling to the City of Concord Transfer Station. Fees may apply.
Bulky, Hazardous or Specialty Items
- Bow residents may bring items to the City of Concord Transfer Station. Fees may apply.
- Bow residents may also contact Pinard Waste Systems for special curbside collection of a large, bulky item. Fees may apply for certain items.
- Bow residents may bring their household hazardous waste to a special collection that happens once a year in October on a Saturday. This event is organized by the Bow Recycling Committee.