- Town Clerk & Tax Collector
- Town Clerk
- Town Meetings
- 2023 Town and School Annual Meeting
2023 Town and School Annual Meeting
Part 1 - Ballot Voting & Elections
Please check this page periodically, as we get more information it will be updated here.
- Friday, March 3, 2023, Last day for Town Clerk to accept voter registrations
- How to File for Office
- Declaration of Candidacy Public Notice
- Ballot voting for elected officials (both Town and School) and Bow Zoning Amendments Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Bow Community Center, 3 Bow Center Road, Bow, NH 03304
- Meet the Candidates night, at the Baker Free Library February 22, 2023
Please check this page periodically for updated information.
- Results from 2023 Ballot Voting and Election Day will be posted here, after the elections take place on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Town Warrant
- 2023 MS-737 signed by the Budget Committee and Budget
- 2023 Town Election Absentee Ballot Request
- 2023 Town Election Results
- 2023 School Election Results
- 2023 Town Ballot
- 2023 School District Ballot
- Candidates Running
- View the 2022 Annual Report
Part 2 - Town Meeting
- Deliberative session for Town budget and special warrant articles Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- 6:30 p.m. at Bow High School, 55 Falcon Way.
- Backup dates for weather or reconsideration are set for March 22, 2023 and March 29, 2023
- 2023 Town Meeting Minutes (not available yet)
Dates to Remember
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023 First day for candidates in towns to file declarations of candidacy with town clerk. (see above for instructions on how to file for Municipal Office)
- 2023 Elected Open Positions for both the Town and School
- Friday, February 3, 2023 Last day for filing declarations of candidacy with Town Clerk
- Town Office Declarations of Candidacy (not available yet)
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023 Last day for 25 or more voters or 2% of the total, whichever is less, but in no case fewer than 10 voters, to petition select board to include an article in the warrant.
- Thursday, February 9, 2023 (back up date Monday, February 13, 2023) at 6:00 p.m. Bow High School Auditorium public hearing on annual budget, following the hearing the Budget Committee will meet with the Bow School Board.
- Monday, February 27, 2023 Select Board to post Warrant and Budget
A NOTE ABOUT THE BOW SCHOOL DISTRICT MEETING
The 2023 Annual School District meeting will be on March 16, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. at the Bow High School Auditorium via in person. The Back up date for the School District meeting is March 24, 2023. For information on the annual school district meeting and voting on the school district budget, please visit the SAU 67 website.
Here is the Bow School District Budget (not available yet) and School District Warrant (not available yet)
The 2022 Annual Report will be available on March 7, 2023 at the Municipal Building, Baker Free Library, and Community Building. Copies will also be available at Ballot Voting/Elections and Town Meeting, and a digital version will be posted online in the Archive Center.