Calendar module icon

Calendar

WELCOME to the calendar section! Here you can find: upcoming Public Meetings; a town-wide Bow Community Calendar for charitable, educational, and cultural events; and special events organized by the Parks & Recreation Department. You can view all the calendars at the same time, or select just the ones you want to look at. Sign up for email or text message updates through the NotifyMe® Center. And send us details about your upcoming event for the Bow Community Calendar.
Date:
October 27, 2018
Time:
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location:
Bow Community Building
Address:
3 Bow Center Road
Bow, NH 03304
Email:
BowSkiSkate
Facebook Twitter Email

Bow PTO Ski & Skate Sale

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Sponsored by the Bow PTO Skis, boots, poles, snowboards, skates, winter apparel and MUCH more! Get the entire family ready for winter activities! $$ Want to make some cash? $$ Bring gently used equipment to the Community Center on Friday, October 26th from 2:00 – 7:00 pm. Name your own price! You keep 75% and the remaining 25% benefits the Bow PTO Rodgers Ski & Sport of Littleton will be selling NEW equipment on site. NOTE: We cannot sell used helmets, as it is not permitted by law. Rodger’s Ski and Sport will be selling new helmets at the event.