October 17, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
A new, thirty-minute storytime designed for infants from birth to 18 months, in the company of a parent or caregiver. Enjoy stories, rhymes, music and movement with your little one!
October 17, 2018, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM @ Bow Community Building
Seasonal Flu Immunization Clinic with Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association (CRVNA) for ages 3 and older.
The discounted cash or check charge is $30 per immunization.
Clients who present an insurance card from one of the following carriers: Medicare B, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Harvard Pilgrim, Tufts or Anthem do not need to pay a fee.
October 17, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Baker Free Library
Margaret Leary will guide participants through the process of creating 2 beautiful Fall Luminaries- one, a simple painted Mason jar; the other, punched tin. Materials will be provided, but attendees are asked to bring a small hammer to use for the punched tin. Registration is required! Workshop limited to 10 people. Ages 13 and up.
October 18, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
A thirty-minute storytime designed for children from 18 months to 3 years of age, in the company of a parent or caregiver. We'll share stories, songs, fingerplays and flannel boards, and end with open play time.
October 19, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
Due to demand, we have added this repeat session of Preschool Storytime on Friday mornings. The content will be the same as the Tuesday morning Preschool Storytime. Please register for either the Tuesday OR Friday sessions, but not both.
October 20, 2018, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Bow Community Building
Hop in to the Hard Knox Diner!
All proceeds benefit the Bow Rotary Club Foundation’s
Scholarship & Campership Programs -
Silent and Live Auctions -
Heavy appetizers and diner fare -
"Help Us Help Others"
October 23, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
A storytime designed for children aged 3-5, in the company of a parent or caregiver. Learn about a new topic each week through stories, songs, music and movement! Preschool Storytime includes a simple take-home craft at the end of each session.
October 24, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
October 24, 2018, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM @ Bow Community Building
October 24, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Baker Free Library
Candidates for NH House Merrymaker District 23, NH Senate District 16, and NH Executive Council District 4 will share their views.
October 24, 2018, 7:00 PM @ Baker Free Library
CANDIDATES MEETING SET FOR BOW The League of Women Voters and the Baker Free Library will hold a meet the candidates event at the Baker Free Library on Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Candidates for State Senate, House, Executive Council, County Attorney and County Sheriff have been invited to present statements and answer questions from the audience. Bow residents are invited to attend and get to know the people running in the November 6th election.
October 25, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
October 26, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
October 26, 2018, 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM @ Bow High School
Witches, ghosts, and goblins
Calling each and every one!
Wear your favorite costume and join us for some FUN!
October 27, 2018, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Bow Community Building
Sponsored by the Bow PTO
Skis, boots, poles, snowboards, skates, winter apparel and MUCH more! Get the entire family ready for winter activities!
$$ Want to make some cash? $$
Bring gently used equipment to the Community Center on Friday, October 26th from 2:00 – 7:00 pm. Name your own price! You keep 75% and the remaining 25% benefits the Bow PTO
Rodgers Ski & Sport of Littleton will be selling NEW equipment on site.
NOTE: We cannot sell used helmets, as it is not permitted by law. Rodger’s Ski and Sport will be selling new helmets at the event.
October 29, 2018, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Baker Free Library
Get ready for Halloween with a lights-out night out. Challenge your family to a round of glow-in-the-dark bowling, or craft your own glowing slime!
October 30, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
October 31, 2018, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM @ Baker Free Library
October 31, 2018, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM