Facts About Bow
- Municipality: Town of Bow, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, United States of America.
- Population: Community: 8,229 (2020), Merrimack County: 151,391 (2019)
- Location: 5 miles south of Concord, NH, 12 miles north of Manchester, NH (25 minutes), 68 miles north of Boston, MA (1 hour, 17 minutes)
- Temperature (degrees F): Annual Average: 50 degrees, July Average: 70, January Average: 22.
- Elevation: 605 feet.
- Annual Precipitation: 39.8 inches.
- Labor Market: Concord and Manchester.
- Income: Median Household Income: $122,230 (2019)
- Predominant Industry: Warehouse and distribution; automotive and truck sales; light industrial, technology
- Area Zoned for Industry: 550 acres.
- Municipal Water: . The Town's municipal water system serves properties in the Route 3A Commercial/Industrial area. Domestic service only is available on Hall Street.
- Municipal Sewer: Hall Street, the north end of Route 3A, South Street and Logging Hill Road all currently have sewer service. Additional capacity is available and extensions are permitted.
- Electricity: Until and Eversource Energy
- Natural Gas Supplier: Liberty Utilities
- Telephone: Consolidated Communications and Dunbarton Telephone
- Cell Phone: Service available.
- Cable: Comcast.
- Police: Bow Police Department. Full-time.
- Fire: Bow Fire and Rescue. Full-time.
- Libraries: Baker Free Library, Concord Public Library, NH State Library.
- Newspapers: Concord Monitor (daily), Manchester Union Leader (daily).
- Bank: Merrimack County Savings Bank.
- Churches: Most denominations.
- Airports: Concord Municipal Airport, Manchester - Boston Regional Airport (23 miles), Logan International Airport (Boston, MA - 70 miles)